Stove Top Espresso Maker
STEPS FOR BREWING:
1. Fill bottom base with freshly-drawn COLD water to fill line (do not fill past the safety valve).
2. Place finely ground coffee into the brew basket and place it over the base.
3. Screw top part of maker firmly to the base (do not force).
4. Place coffee maker on stove top burner, keeping handle away from direct flame.
5. Using hot mitts, remove the espresso maker immediately once the top part is full of coffee. Exercise care because the coffee maker will be HOT!
6. Serve coffee immediately and enjoy!
Wash all parts after each use with mild soap and water, or in dishwasher.