Drip Coffee Maker
STEPS FOR BREWING:
1. Open coffee filter into a cone (or basket) and place the filter into the brew basket.
(You may pre-wet the filter for a more efficient extraction)
2. Using a medium grind (Drip or Auto Drip), put 1 heaping or up to 3 level tablespoons of coffee for every 6 ounces of water into the coffee filter.
3. Fill the water reservoir with the appropriate amount of freshly-drawn COLD water.
4. Turn on the brewer and watch it go!
5. Transfer coffee to a pre-heated thermal carafe, discard/compost grounds, serve and enjoy!
After every brew cycle, use mild soap and water to clean your coffee pot, brew basket, and thermal carafe to insure you remove any lingering coffee oils.